Aerial Silks for Aerial Art and Acrobatics
- Aerial Silk for beginners and professionals alike
- Tested, tear-resistant fabric, 100% polyester
- Width: 1.55 m - also suitable for small hands
- Lengths: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 meters
- Weight per m²: 150 grams, per meter: 232 grams
- Colours: Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Brown, Orange, Purple, Light Blue
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 95 KG, Breaking Load Limit (BLL): 1350 KG
- Safety factor of over 14 (BLL / WLL)
- Made in Germany of highest standards
Safety first:We recommend the use of a soft floor mat for protection against falls, which is placed under the aerial silk in the middle. The aerial silk is an artist's device and should only be used under the supervision of an experienced person. In order to be able to quickly get out of the cloth in emergency situations, a ladder should be available.
Please note before buying:
The vertical cloth is hung twice in the appropriate suspension, with a ceiling height of 6m, a 12m cloth is needed. For the knot to attach the cloth, also some length of cloth is needed (about 0.5 meters). The suspension for the vertical cloth can be ordered separately. Recommended max. time of use: 3 years or 300 hours (write down time of use). The cloth is cut to the desired size and is therefore excluded from exchange.