Lupit Pole Classic Generation 2 with revolutionary chrome finish:
The manufacturer Lupit Pole has tested various steel alloys and surface technologies for two years. The aim was to develop a chrome-plated surface that is safer to use and offers outstanding grip. The result is the latest generation of dance poles, which is not only 100% suitable for nickel allergy sufferers, but also offers the perfect grip as well as a particularly long durability.
The Lupit Pole Classic is a good choice for beginners or athletes with slippery hands due to its high grip. The smooth surface offers excellent grip even with less hand force.
An overview of the features of the 2nd generation Lupit Pole Classic:
- Can be used in static and spinning mode
- Particularly non-slip coating, therefore also very suitable for beginners
- Quick assembly thanks to practical plug-in system completely without drilling
- Very safe thanks to a new system for fixing the thread without bulky tools (thread locking prevents loosening during use)
- Available in 42 mm and 45 mm pole diameter
- In standard set up to 2.80 m ceiling height, with extension up to 3.30 m (selectable above)
- Particularly soft spinning mode due to quadruple ball bearings
- Completely smooth transitions from top to bottom
Lupit Pole Classic 2nd generation installation video:
Average product review