Lupit Pole Classic - Dance Pole made of Stainless Steel with simple Push-Fit System
The Lupit Pole Classic made in Europe is a premium product. Absolutely smooth transitions and a high-end finish from top to bottom inspire. Due to high-quality industrial bearings, concentricity and smooth-running in spinning mode are at the highest level. Due to the polished stainless steel, the surface finish of the pole provides the very best grip on the pole and looks particularly classy.
The Lupit Pole Classic is unrivaled fast to assemble and disassemble thanks to the well-thought-out connectors. The structure can easily be handled by one person in less than 2 minutes. A ladder is not needed, nor must it be drilled in ceiling or floor.
Both the base plate and the ceiling plate are provided with durable quality rubber. This protects the ceiling and the floor alike and ensures a secure hold of the pole. The numerous security features such as the patent-pending safety screw connection and the "Flex-System" ceiling plate make the Lupit Pole a very safe dance pole.
All Lupit Pole Classic features at a glance:
- Spinning and static mode
- Smooth transitions of the bar connections
- Flex System Ceiling Plate absorbs bending forces and distributes them evenly
- Oberfläche der Edelstahlstange hochglanzpoliert - Optimaler Grip garantiert
- Diameter 42mm or 45mm
- Thanks to stainless steel (no chrome layer) also suitable for allergy sufferers
- Standard set for ceiling heights from 2100 mm to 2800 mm
- With optional extension up to 3200 mm ceiling height (select above)
- Quadruple ball bearing system for unparalleled spin rotation
- Safety screw prevents loosening of the pole
- Diameter ceiling plate: 20cm / Diameter base plate: 12cm
- Fast installation without drilling
- Stainless steel INOX
- All required parts included in the set
Lupit Pole Impressions:
Lupit Pole Classic Installation-Video
Average product review
Unsere zufriedenen Kunden