X-Pole SPORT Chrome - The Professional Dance Pole for Price-Conscious Athletes and Beginners alike
The X-Pole SPORT is suitable for the ambitious beginner as well as for professional pole dance use. The excellent price / performance ratio makes the SPORT particularly interesting. This dance pole is easy to assemble and disassemble and can be easily transported. The bottom-loading system allows easy installation and adjustment of the X-poles SPORT from the ground - No ladder required. The X-Pole SPORT is defined as a static dance pole and cannot be turned around its own axis. This "spinning function" offers only the top model X-Pole XPert.
Information about the Finish:
The X-Pole SPORT in the colour chrome is the most commonly used model. Very good price / performance ratio, excellent grip in varying climatic conditions (humidity, skin moisture, temperature, etc.) and a visually appealing finish.
X-Pole SPORT - All features at a glance:
- Suitable for ceiling heights of 2.24 - 2.74 meters in the standard set
- With extensions up to 3.37 meters in height (just select ceiling height above)
- Absolutely smooth transitions of the bar elements
- Fast installation without ladder
- No drilling in ceiling or floor
- Available in diameters 40 mm and 45 mm
- Easy to transport thanks to included carry bags
- Professional and stable design
- Tools for mounting included
Selection of the ideal pole diameter:
- 40 mm - Suitable for small hands.
- 45 mm - The most common diameter, used in many competitions
The Dance Poles by X-Pole in action: