The delivery time of 29-30 working days is a rough estimate based on the current developments around the corona pandemic and the upcoming Brexit for the new year 2021.
We ask for your understanding that the delivery time may be longer. It is currently not possible to make more specific predictions about the availability of the dance pole.
You have the option to secure a piece of the next delivery by pre-ordering. It is served according to the order in which payment is received.
Our customer service will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
X-Pole XPert Chrome - The Professional Dance Pole with Spinning-Mode
The X-Pole XPert third generation is used by the best professional dancers of the world and is equipped with the latest pole technology. Pole athletes of all performance classes rely on the quality of the X-Pole brand. The X-Pole XPert is the first dance pole to be installed from the ground, which can be switched between static and spinning mode. The XPert can be mounted without a ladder and can be flexibly adapted to all common ceiling heights.
Information about the Finish:
The X-Pole dance poles in chrome are the most frequently sold variant. Very good price / performance ratio, excellent grip in varying climatic conditions (humidity, skin moisture, temperature, etc.) and a visually attractive finish speak for these dance poles.
The features of the X-Pole XPert at a glance:
- Can be installed from the ground - A ladder is not needed
- Patented X-Joint Technology - Easy and quick to build, very safe
- No annoying transitions between the pole elements
- Can be used static or spinning - easy to change
- Flexible base plate compensates for unevenness of the floor
- Large ceiling plate for stability during hard use
- Available in 40 mm and 45 mm diameter
- Suitable for ceiling heights from 2235 mm to 2745 mm in the standard set
- With extensions up to 3.37 meters ceiling height (just select ceiling height above)
- The set contains two carry bags and all necessary tools
- No drilling in the ceiling or floor necessary
Technical improvements of the XPert in the third generation:
- Optimized X-Joints, safe against twisting
- Improved polishing process for even better grip
- Larger sized screws to increase durability
- Optical guides to avoid wrong installation
- Improved pole fixation in static mode
- Strengthened carry bags
Selection of the ideal pole diameter:
- 40 mm - Suitable for smaller hands
- 45 mm - The most common diameter, used in many competitions
The dance poles of X-Pole in action:
X-Pole XPert - Technical Innovations:
Average product review
Unsere zufriedenen Kunden