X-Pole XPert PRO with X-Lock System - Innovations from the Market Leader
The new PRO XPert is the logical further development of the famous X-Pole XPert and picks up on the wishes of professional pole athletes.
The X-Pole patented X-Lock System allows completely tool-free and lightning fast switching between static and spinning mode. With just one hand, switching is done. This opens up completely new possibilities for creating a choreography, as it is possible to quickly switch to the desired mode even during performance.
The newly designed retro-look ceiling plate has not only been upgraded visually. The smaller diameter provides more flexibility in the installation of the dance pole and the material has been significantly strengthened. This makes the new ceiling plate even more resistant and stiffer. X-Pole has complemented the best features of the world-famous XPert with the ingenious X-Lock System and completely redesigned the ceiling plate. Thus, this innovative dance pole is currently the optimum for functionality and safety for ambitious Pole athletes.
Information about the finish Silicone:
The X-Pole XPert with silicone coating convinces with maximum grip. This pole is perfect for learning difficult tricks that lack grip strength on conventional poles. The only model that can be used with body-covering clothing is the silicone pole. This makes it ideal for trade shows and other events where tight clothing is not welcomed.
All features of the X-Pole XPert PRO Dance Pole at a glance:
- Can be installed from the ground - A ladder is not needed
- Innovative X-Lock System - switching between spinning and static mode in one second
- The X-Lock System works completely without tools and can be operated with one hand
- No disturbing transitions between the pole elements
- Flexible base plate compensates for unevenness of the floor
- Suitable for ceiling heights from 2.28 m to 2.75 m in the standard set
- With extensions up to 3.38 meters ceiling height (select ceiling height at the top)
- No drilling in the ceiling or floor necessary
- Optical guides to avoid wrong installation
Selection of the ideal pole diameter:
- 40 mm - Suitable for smaller hands
- 45 mm - The most common diameter, used in many competitions
X-Pole XPert PRO - The revolutionary X-Lock system: