X-Pole X-Stage Lite Chrome - The Mobile Dance Stage for Total Flexibility
The X-Pole Stage is a transportable and free-standing Dance Stage and Pole with pedestal. The sophisticated concept guarantees maximum flexibility and uncomplicated construction in just a few minutes. The sturdy construction makes the X-Stage the first choice for all pole dancers, clubs and studios. If you do not want to be limited in your choice of location to pursue your passion, then the X-Stage is the place for you. Whether event halls, trade fairs, open air events, concerts or stage performances - the X-Stage sets no limits! You are 100% mobile thanks to the included carrying cases and a rollable suitcase.
Information about the Finish of the Pole:
The X-Stage Lite in chrome is the most frequently sold variant. Very good price / performance ratio, excellent grip in varying climatic conditions (humidity, skin moisture, temperature, etc.) and a visually attractive finish speak for these dance poles.
The features of the X-Pole X-Stage at a glance:
- The stage diameter is 1.6 meters
- The total height is 3 meters in the standard set
- Adjustable for lower heights with optional extensions (height selectable above)
- Spinning or Static - can be changed as fast as lightning
- Available in 40 mm and 45 mm rod diameter
- Free-standing, no fixation on the ceiling necessary
- Rounded pedestal corners prevent injury
- Effortless and almost tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Extreme stability due to massive design
- Extendable stabilizers for a secure stand
- Can be further stabilized with additional weights (not included)
- Transportable by small pack size and transport bags
- Adjustable feet for perfect alignment of the pedestal
- Silicone pads protect delicate floors and prevent slipping
Differences X-Stage and X-Stage Lite:
The X-Stage and X-Stage Lite differ in the height of the pedestal. In the normal version this measures 30 cm, with the Lite only about 10 cm. Since the total height of both variants is 3.0 meters, the X-Stage Lite offers about 20 cm more usable pole length. Furthermore, the variant Lite is lighter and easier to transport due to the smaller pack size. The risk of injury from slipping off the pedestal is lower due to the lower height of the variant Lite. The load capacity of both variants is identical. We recommend the normal version whenever the raised position is desired (to be higher than the audience).
Notes on the ceiling height and the selection of the appropriate construction height:
- In order to be able to build the X-Stage indoors, the ceiling height must be 13 cm higher than the overall height of the X-Stage when set up. With a total height of 3 meters, the ceiling height must therefore be at least 3.13 meters.
- Regardless of the height chosen above, the X-Stage will always be delivered as a complete set. In the two versions for 2.50 meters and 2.25 meters ceiling height, a shorter rod element is also supplied. With this element, the X-Stage can then be built in a lower configuration. The construction at full height is therefore possible at any time.
- The maximum permitted construction height is 3.0 meters and must not be exceeded for static reasons.
Average product review