X-Pole X-Stage Lite Powder Coated Pink - The Mobile Dance Stage for Total Flexibility
The X-Pole Stage is a transportable and free-standing Dance Stage and Pole with pedestal. The sophisticated concept guarantees maximum flexibility and uncomplicated construction in just a few minutes. The sturdy construction makes the X-Stage the first choice for all pole dancers, clubs and studios. If you do not want to be limited in your choice of location to pursue your passion, then the X-Stage is the place for you. Whether event halls, trade fairs, open air events, concerts or stage performances - the X-Stage sets no limits! You are 100% mobile thanks to the included carrying cases and a rollable suitcase.
Information about the Finish of the Pole:
Powder coated Dance Poles are relatively new to the market. These poles have a stronger grip than any other variant like chrome, stainless steel or brass. Therefore, this model is particularly suitable for people who have to fight with slippery hands on the pole. For advanced athletes, who also want to train drops from full height, the grip can be a bit too strong. Due to the coating, this variant is also suitable for people who have a nickel allergy. Powder-coated bars feel less cold, which is especially appreciated in winter.
The Innovations of the 4th Generation of the X-Stage Lite:
- Now featuring "Quick-Set" stabilizing feet
- New leg frame attachment points for increased stiffness and pole stability
- New redesigned roller carry case
The features of the X-Pole X-Stage at a glance:
- The stage diameter is 1.6 meters
- The total height is 3 meters in the standard set
- Adjustable for lower heights with optional extensions (height selectable above)
- Spinning or Static - can be changed as fast as lightning
- Available in 40 mm and 45 mm rod diameter
- Free-standing, no fixation on the ceiling necessary
- Rounded pedestal corners prevent injury
- Effortless and almost tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Extreme stability due to massive design
- Can be further stabilized with additional weights (not included)
- Adjustable feet for perfect alignment of the pedestal
- Silicone pads protect delicate floors and prevent slipping
Notes on the ceiling height and the selection of the appropriate construction height:
- In order to be able to build the X-Stage indoors, the ceiling height must be 13 cm higher than the overall height of the X-Stage when set up. With a total height of 3 meters, the ceiling height must therefore be at least 3.13 meters.
- Regardless of the height chosen above, the X-Stage will always be delivered as a complete set. In the two versions for 2.50 meters and 2.25 meters ceiling height, a shorter rod element is also supplied. With this element, the X-Stage can then be built in a lower configuration. The construction at full height is therefore possible at any time.
- The maximum permitted construction height is 3.0 meters and must not be exceeded for static reasons.