X-Pole X-Stage Lite Stainless Steel - The Mobile Dance Stage for Total Flexibility
The X-Pole Stage is a transportable and free-standing Dance Stage and Pole with pedestal. The sophisticated concept guarantees maximum flexibility and uncomplicated construction in just a few minutes. The sturdy construction makes the X-Stage the first choice for all pole dancers, clubs and studios. If you do not want to be limited in your choice of location to pursue your passion, then the X-Stage is the place for you. Whether event halls, trade fairs, open air events, concerts or stage performances - the X-Stage sets no limits! You are 100% mobile thanks to the included carrying cases and a rollable suitcase.
Information about the Finish of the Pole:
The X-Stage Lite in stainless steel is recommended for people who are allergic to nickel. Due to the high-gloss polish, the stainless steel version has a reflective surface finish. The grip is at a similar high level as the chrome poles. The material is particularly resistant and corrosion resistant.
The Innovations of the 4th Generation of the X-Stage Lite:
- Now featuring "Quick-Set" stabilizing feet
- New leg frame attachment points for increased stiffness and pole stability
- New redesigned roller carry case
The features of the X-Pole X-Stage at a glance:
- The stage diameter is 1.6 meters
- The total height is 3 meters in the standard set
- Adjustable for lower heights with optional extensions (height selectable above)
- Spinning or Static - can be changed as fast as lightning
- Available in 40 mm and 45 mm rod diameter
- Free-standing, no fixation on the ceiling necessary
- Rounded pedestal corners prevent injury
- Effortless and almost tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Extreme stability due to massive design
- Can be further stabilized with additional weights (not included)
- Adjustable feet for perfect alignment of the pedestal
- Silicone pads protect delicate floors and prevent slipping
Notes on the ceiling height and the selection of the appropriate construction height:
- In order to be able to build the X-Stage indoors, the ceiling height must be 13 cm higher than the overall height of the X-Stage when set up. With a total height of 3 meters, the ceiling height must therefore be at least 3.13 meters.
- Regardless of the height chosen above, the X-Stage will always be delivered as a complete set. In the two versions for 2.50 meters and 2.25 meters ceiling height, a shorter rod element is also supplied. With this element, the X-Stage can then be built in a lower configuration. The construction at full height is therefore possible at any time.
- The maximum permitted construction height is 3.0 meters and must not be exceeded for static reasons.
Average product review
Unsere zufriedenen Kunden