Basic Yoga Mat (183 cm x 61 cm x 4 mm) - Universally Suitable for both New Beginners and Advanced Yogis
Why you have to have the Basic Yoga Mat:
- The yoga mat is an ideal and inexpensive entry-level model
- Over 12 colors promise maximum individuality for your personal taste.
- This model has been the absolute classic in many studios across Europe for over 10 years.
The Basic yoga mat is of course certified:
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Without AZO (solvent)
- Without benzenes in the plasticizer ** (DOP)
- Free from phthalates and heavy metals * contains plasticizers that are approved for the food sector; Ökotex tested the basic yoga mat in arctic, cocos, fire-red, lilac, ocean, olive, power-red, sky (Öko-Tex-Standard 100 - TP025 122612 TESTEX) and the colors aubergine, bordeaux, choco, graphite, kiwi, tangerine, mango, petrol, pink, rose, royal blue, turquoise, violet, zen black (Öko-Tex-Standard 100 - TPVO 043943 TESTEX)
Get to know the Basic Yoga Mat in detail:
The basic yoga mat is constantly being developed. This model has been Ökotex certified for many years, which sets it apart from many other yoga mats. Over 12 colors offer you a spectrum that includes everything your heart desires, from fiery nuances to soft pastel shades and subtle colors. So you can find your favorite color and show individuality.
The structure of the Basic Yoga Mat has also been refined and improved over the years. There is the same non-slip surface on both sides, which gives hands and feet a secure grip, so that you can practice all asanas with it - no matter which yoga style you have chosen. The basic yoga mat is suitable for all types of hatha yoga and also for dynamic vinyasa flows. In one of the best-known basic texts of yoga, the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, it says: An asana is said to be "sthira-sukha", i.e. be stable and comfortable. The Basic Yoga Mat offers you a solid basis for this! With the Basic yoga mat, the journey of discovery into the world of asanas begins ...
In addition to the slip resistance, the hygiene factor is of course important - a crucial issue, especially for studios! Even if you travel a lot with your yoga mat, you probably value a mat that you can wash often and easily. The Basic yoga mat is easy to clean and can also be washed in the washing machine if required.
The basic yoga mat is a sturdy mat that can be rolled and folded and with its dimensions offers common standard dimensions. The Basic yoga mat now has the status of a classic and is very common in the yoga scene at home and abroad.
As a bestseller in the yoga mat segment, the Basic yoga mat is the perfect companion for the first yoga classes and is an integral part of any yoga studio. The Basic is also chosen as equipment for many large yoga events. If you are looking for a cheap, yet high-quality yoga mat, the Basic is the right choice.
FAQs: The most common questions about your new Yoga Mat Basic:
Can I wash the Yoga Mat Basic? If yes how? We recommend washing the mat either by hand with cold water or in the machine at a maximum of 30 degrees with a mild detergent. Please do not spin and do not use fabric softener! Then wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water. Finally hang the mat to dry.
What are the dimensions? 183 cm x 61 cm x 4 mm at a weight of approx.1.1 kg