iTac2 Pole Dance Grip Wax - "Holds, Slides and Spins!"
Specially tuned to the needs of Pole Dancing, iTac2 gives you the perfect, invisible grip. iTac2 contains the optimum moisture content and adheres particularly well to the skin. The greatly improved grip of the hands and body at the pole increases control enormously and at the same time saves energy. The beeswax-based formula of iTac2 is very economical to use and leaves no disturbing, white powder residues. Not for nothing, iTac2 is the first choice of many professional Pole Dancers. Thanks to selected, natural ingredients, this product is particularly kind to the skin. It can be safely used by all skin types.
This version is the right choice for most Pole Dancers. The grip is strong enough for a secure grip and safe climbing. Nevertheless, one still can be easily perform rotations around the pole. Thus, this variant is the first choice when training on spinning poles.
With this version, one literally sticks to the pole. Naturally, iTac2 Extra Strong is therefore particularly well suited for practicing difficult-to-hold figures. Due to the high adhesion between the skin and the pole, spinning and turning are difficult to perform. Therefore, this variant is primarily suitable for use on static poles.
iTac2 Pole Dance Grip Features:
- Consists of organic and harmless raw materials such as beeswax
- Very economical - enough for over 100 applications
- Leaves no white residue on skin and clothing
- Very good moisture regulation of the skin
iTac2 Grip application:
- Rub a small amount of iTac2 between your hands and leave for one minute - Done!
- Use warm water and hand soap to remove from hands
- For removal from the pole, we recommend X-Clean from X-Pole
Average product review
Unsere zufriedenen Kunden