X-Pole XPert PRO with X-Lock System - Innovations from the Market Leader
The new PRO XPert is the logical further development of the famous X-Pole XPert and picks up on the wishes of professional pole athletes.
The X-Pole patented X-Lock System allows completely tool-free and lightning fast switching between static and spinning mode. With just one hand, switching is done. This opens up completely new possibilities for creating a choreography, as it is possible to quickly switch to the desired mode even during performance.
The newly designed retro-look ceiling plate has not only been upgraded visually. The smaller diameter provides more flexibility in the installation of the dance pole and the material has been significantly strengthened. This makes the new ceiling plate even more resistant and stiffer. X-Pole has complemented the best features of the world-famous XPert with the ingenious X-Lock System and completely redesigned the ceiling plate. Thus, this innovative dance pole is currently the optimum for functionality and safety for ambitious Pole athletes.
Information about the finish Powder Coating:
Powder coated Dance Poles are relatively new to the market. These poles have a stronger grip than any other variant like chrome, stainless steel or brass. Therefore, this model is particularly suitable for people who have to fight with slippery hands on the pole. For advanced athletes, who also want to train drops from full height, the grip can be a bit too strong. Due to the coating, this variant is also suitable for people who have a nickel allergy. Powder-coated bars feel less cold, which is especially appreciated in winter.
All features of the X-Pole XPert PRO Dance Pole at a glance:
- Available in diameters 40 mm and 45 mm
- Can be installed from the ground - A ladder is not needed
- Innovative X-Lock System - switching between spinning and static mode in one second
- The X-Lock System works completely without tools and can be operated with one hand
- No disturbing transitions between the pole elements
- Flexible base plate compensates for unevenness of the floor
- Suitable for ceiling heights from 2.28 m to 2.75 m in the standard set
- With extensions up to 3.38 meters ceiling height (select ceiling height at the top)
- No drilling in the ceiling or floor necessary
- Optical guides to avoid wrong installation
Selection of the ideal pole diameter:
- 40 mm - Suitable for smaller hands
- 45 mm - The most common diameter, used in many competitions
Average product review