Lupit Pole Stage Short Legs - The Perfect Dance Stage for your Home!
The Lupit Pole Quick Lock is a product that moves the boundaries of pole technology! Lupit Pole Quick Lock is unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second. No hex keys and no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system. The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a new dimension to both, dance and choreography.
The Lupit Pole Stage is portable pole dancing podium that can be assembled in just a few minutes, giving you the opportunity to use the stage wherever it suits you best: indoor or outdoor.
Lupit Pole Stage Features:
- Lupit Pole Quick Lock: Spinning/static mode change in less than a second (no tools necessary)
- Excellent spin (using automotive and aerospace engineering)
- The pole is made of two equal pieces using HQ Lupit Joints
- Very stable and rigid construction with 6 legs. Each leg has 2 adjustable disks. Outer discs are bigger and have large anti-slippery surface
- Easy to assemble within 3-5 minutes
- State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is prepared a mount with a ring for aerial silks (optional)
Dimensions and Technical Specifications:
- Total Height = 2905 mm
- Usable height (from podium to top of pole) = 2810 mm
- Diameter of the podium = 1600 mm
- Standard Legs: Minimum needed space diameter = 1800mm
- Total net weight = 65 kg
- Diameter of the pole = 45 mm
- Material of the usable pole: Mirror polished stainless steel
- Podium: 3 glossy hard laminated base plates, 3 mat laminated base plates
Quick and Simple Installation of the Lupit Pole Stage